- Location: Bellingham, WA
- Client: Whatcom Transportation Authority
Situated in downtown Bellingham, the Whatcom Transportation Authority’s main passenger terminal can be found at the edge of the central business district.
In recent years Bellingham and the surrounding area has grown rapidly. Along with a population increase, the bus ridership in Whatcom County has also increased, creating the need for a larger, more contemporary and safe, main terminal.
Projects in Public
- Bellingham International Airport Ph I
- Bellingham International Airport Ph 2
- Lynden City Hall
- Lynnwood Convention Center
- WTA Cordata
- WTA Headquarters
- Whatcom Co. Fire District 1, Station 2
- Whatcom Co. Fire District 7, Station 3
- Whatcom County Civic Center
- San Juan Fire District 3
- Whatcom Co. Fire District 7, Station 1