Fisher Elementary School
- Location: Lynden, Washington
- Client: Lynden School District
- Size: 68,000 SF
The new Fisher Elementary School is a 2-story, 68,000 SF, $15M project which replaced the existing school on the same site. The existing school remained operational until the new facility was complete, saving the cost of portables or a temporary move to another site.
The new design includes 6 secure groups of 4 classrooms each clustered around shared learning spaces. The design also includes a new gymnasium, commons/cafeteria, kitchen, covered play, library, maker space and numerous specialty areas. Student and staff safety and security were considered throughout the planning process.
New parking and play areas were developed in the footprint of the existing school once it was demolished.
Projects in Educational
- Options High School
- Northwest Indian College Library
- Salish Sea Science Research Facility
- WWU Multi-Purpose Field/Restroom Bldg
- WCC Health Professions Education Center
- Meridian High School
- Irene Reither Elementary School
- WCC Auxiliary Services
- Ferndale SD Communications Center
- Shuksan Middle School
- Wade King Elementary
- Northern Heights Elementary
- WWU Campus Services
- Kulshan Middle School
- WCC Kelly Building